Let's see, last night's episode of South Park (I just watched my DVR'ed copy tonight) dealt with Kenny
dying being brought to heaven to lead the armies of light against Satan after proving his worth getting to level 60 of a game on his new Playstation Portable (PSP.) In a twist, Kenny gets revived but remains is a vegetative state. Still counting? The wizards of SP have managed to satirize:
- Playstation Portable Mania. (Remarkably timely.)
- The Terri Schiavo predicament. (ditto.)
- The US Army's online recruiting game. (And -by extension- the plotlines of The Last Startfighter and Ender's Game.)
- The Matrix (or pretty much any Keanu Reeves movie.)
- The Lord of the Rings.
- Quite possibly Dogma. (A risky venture for Matt and Trey, if indeed true.)
- The Emperor in the Star Wars saga.
Did I leave anything out?
UPDATE: Alas, Wendy, there is no cowbell. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge. tug on ear.)