- Why is it that corporate travel agents have the collective problem solving capacity of a mold spore?
- Why does my set top DVR pause interminably between switching channels?
- Why do some people always seem to call when the TV show you are watching is about to reach its exciting conclusion? (app. 10 minutes to the hour)
- Why do some people insist on blowing themselves up?
- Why do some columnists never have anything positive to say about anything?
- When will the X-Prize be won?
- Do we really need these?
- Who's right? him? or her?
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
HEADACHE: I have a pounding one right now. No particular reason I can figure. Shout out to Ellen in LA, who just got engaged to Stuart. Woohoo! Ellen, I doubt you recall, was with me from the very beginning. My wedding planning program will soon be available for $500US retail. <grin> In no particular order: