Friday, June 17, 2005

SLICE OF LIFE

I haven't been posting as of late because all that's on my fragile little mind that I feel like writing about it technical in nature, and we all know how that pans out for my loyal reader(s).

Basically, life's been good, even though my muse seems to have left me for the time being. We watched "Win a Date with Tad Hamilton" last night, which is a cute ditty of a movie with a surprisingly good cast. Topher Grace is, well, Topher Grace. He basically plays Eric Foreman in everything I've seen in him so far, with the notable exception of playing a long-haired Topher Grace trashing a hotel room in a fit of romantic rage in Ocean's Twelve. Honorable mention goes to Gary Cole, Lumbergh of Office Space fame, for the movie's best line: "Have her back by dawn. And NO COCAINE!"

The little one continues to grow in size and capabilities each day. She -amazingly- gets cuter every time I lay eyes on her.

We are having a farewell barbeque for my big sister Bena this Sunday , who's leaving to Israel for time period undefined. I will miss her something fierce.

TIP OF THE DAY: Watching the grenadine dissipate in  a Tequila Sunrise is neat. Drinking said concoction can cause temporary loss of consciousness, though.

1 comment:

WendyCity Productions said...

Wow! I didn't need a Tech Speak-to-English dictionary to read this post!